Thursday, April 19, 2012

Undercover Cow

Yesterday, as you recall, I promised some colorful creatures, including one from the great state of New Hampshire. Today, I'm afraid I must make the same promise. Those cute animals AND an unusual Australian forest will be in tomorrow's report.

Today's report only has one story, as it is being sent from a bus where I am currently standing just the right distance from a woman who warned me not to be too much closer, as the police are no longer responsible for monitoring her actions! The joys of public transportation! I had saved a draft containing all three of the stories intended for distribution today, but left to check another story on the phone, and (in spite of my efforts to save the draft) it vanished.


This will not be the last bus battle.


Luckily, I had mailed one of you a sneak preview of one of today's bits, and was able to salvage the link from there!

In keeping with the recurring theme of parent-child relationships (the GoogleMaps reunion and Caine's dad's role in the arcade), we present an amazing tale of parental love. The difference today, though, is that the parent is a cow!

http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com/2012/04/the-secret-lives-of-cows.html

The write-up is right to draw attention to the amazingly complex decision of the cow in question. A sneaky mom, indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment